Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TO THE RESCUE!

 
 
 
As the scene unfolds we find our hero relaxing, enjoying his afternoon... and then the phone rings.   
 
 Always at the ready, Super Donovan responds quickly as he knows he must.   
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't worry Momma and Auntie Bethy! I will be safe... but for now I must MAKE HASTE!"  
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I wonder what super power will be needed this time. Leaping tall buildings with a single bound?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Or perhaps bending steel?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wait... 
I think I know just what is needed..."
 
 
 
 
RUN AND LAUGH!

  
 
 
AND LAUGH AND RUN!
 Ladies and Gentlemem note the blinding speed with which Super Donovan moves... it is difficult to catch it on camera he is so fast!


 
"Well... my work here is done and my Momma said I did a great job with all that running and laughing business."  
 
 
 
 
 
 
A mere 5 minutes later we find our hero:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin