Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Big words but I am goona give it a try anyway!

Last week was my last week at work. I had been at that job for nearly five years, but I have worked within my profession for nine. Leaving this job was a big deal for me for many reasons. It is so hard saying goodbye to people you work with. You really spend a lot of time with you co-workers... five days a week, 8 hours a day. You get to know each other pretty well. I truly will miss all of my co-workers... I miss them from every job I have ever had. They all represent quite the cast of characters in my life. I have even gathered some stories from the places I have worked, and the people I have worked with . I have decided to share them and they can be read at my other blog : Felony Stupid

Its coming down to barely two weeks before we load the truck and head out.. like pioneers in a wagon train,
like oakies hitting the road. The only difference is that we are heading in the opposite direction. There is no 'go west young man' directive this time.. we are heading east, back into Laura Ingalls Wilder's 'Big Woods'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin